Monday, September 12, 2011

Heloow again and new themes

WAAAW it has been a few day since the last time I came here hahah. Like I said, school start means busy days starts too LOL

Sooo, I just edit my laptop's theme. it looks like Mac now! but not snow leopord or leopord glass. It's tequilla version uyeey! These are the screenshots:

Desktop :D
Libraries :D
These are some links where I found them:
1. Snow Leopord Tequilla visual style, here
2. Windows 7 orb changer, here this is the way I could make my taskbar similar to mac ;D
3. Apple start up taskbar design, here 


just 3 ways to make ur windows similar to Mac! haha actually i'm a Mac Addict but have no one of them LOL


ouhhyeah just it for this post, I still have many assignments to done. CoffeeClover, signout!

No comments:

Post a Comment